FIRE INSURANCE POLICY
Our Fire and Allied Perils policy is one of the most popular fire insurance policies in the country
and provides a range of standardized products from which to choose from.
Assets All Risk Policy
The Assets All Risk provides cover for the insured against loss, damage or destruction of insured’s property resulting from any accidental cause unless specifically excluded from the policy.
Combined Fire & Theft
This policy provides your business premises with cover against fire and allied perils including theft for specified goods and office fixtures and fittings.
Vanguard’s Fire Policy is so flexible that whatever your needs, it can be tailored to suit them.
- This policy covers Business Premises (e.g. Factories, Shops, and Warehouses) and their contents against loss or damage by fire, lightning and explosion.
- The fire policy can be extended to cover special perils like earthquake, storm, flood, impact, overflowing of water tanks etc.
Talk to us today for the appropriate product that with suite your company.
This is a repackaged version of the Industrial fire policy with a few add-ons that enable the owners of commercial properties comply full with the new Insurance regulation on the operation of commercial properties.
- This policy covers Business Premises (e.g. Factories, Shops, offices and Warehouses) and their contents against loss or damage by fire, lightning and explosion.
- The fire policy may be extended to cover special perils like earthquake, storm, flood, impact, overflowing of water tanks etc.
- It contains a component for Fire Levy and a Fire certificate issue.
- A Public Liability cover with a limit of GHc 20,000 is extended automatically where commercial operator does not have a Public Liability insurance cover in place.
- For Buildings under Construction, another extension is made for collapse.
All owners of properties being used for commercial purposes should kindly get in touch urgently on 0244 334407 for instant coverage.
Fire Loss of Profit and Consequential Loss.
This insurance is popularly known as “Loss of Profits” or “Business Interruption” Insurance.
Where business premises is destroyed or damaged by fire, the resultant interruption to business may cause a disastrous trading loss, which an ordinary fire policy does not cover.
The Consequential Loss Policy is designed to provide indemnity against trading losses as follows:
- Continuing overhead expenses which have to be met out of reduced earnings.
- Net profit loss due to a reduction in the volume of trading, wages of key employees although not gainfully employed during the interruption period, but whose services have to be retained until business returns to normal;
- Also wages in lieu of notice or redundancy payment to employees whose services are no longer required;
- Additional working cost reasonably incurred in order to overcome or minimize the effect of the damage upon the premises.