Liabilities arising from motor accidents can be enormous, resulting in huge financial losses. Apart from damage to or total destruction of one’s own vehicle or motorcycle, other peoples' properties may also be damaged or destroyed. Worse of all, human beings may die or get injured.
Vanguard Assurance has three types of policies available to cover these liabilities. According to your requirements, you may choose from any of our three options below:-
a. It gives the widest cover including that given by each of the two mentioned above. It gives indemnity in respect of:
- accidental collision or over-turning
- fire, self-ignition
- external explosion, lightening
- burglary, housebreaking, theft
- malicious damage
- damage whilst in transit by rail, inland water-way, lift or elevator
THIRD PARTY FIRE AND THEFT
As the name implies, this policy insures the vehicle itself against:
- Loss or damage caused by fire or theft in addition to the insured's legal liability to third-parties as indicated in 1 above
- Personal accident benefit to the insured and driver
Covers the insured’s legal liability for injury to or death of third parties and damage to third party property such as vehicles, buildings, kiosks, traffic lights etc. It does not however extend to a passenger's luggage, bags, wristwatches and other persoal effects.
Do you want to cater for liabilities to third parties only? What about some cover for your own cherished vehicle? Click here.